If you are ready to get replacement windows installed, then you deserve the best! Our expert technicians are prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Best of all, you can rest assured knowing that you will receive top-notch service. Interacting with our team is often our customers’ favorite part of the process. Here is a closer look at what sets our replacement windows apart from all the rest!
Our Replacement Windows
First of all, let’s look at some of the features you might not realize are part of every replacement window we install:
- Special formula PVC: One of the benefits of the PVC formula we use is that it will never need to be painted. It is also much easier to clean, and is also more resistant to scratching and denting!
- Four-point fusion: Another technique we employ involves four-point fusion; our technicians expertly weld the components of our replacement windows to ensure optimal performance!
- Operating mechanisms: If you usually struggle with opening or closing your windows, our replacements will put your mind at ease. That’s because the operating mechanisms work much better than ever before! They slide open and closed more easily, which means less effort for you!
- Ventilation latch: Newer windows also give you better ventilation. You will have more choices for the type of window you have to have.
- Integral tilt-latch: The tilt-latch also makes our replacement windows superior to their predecessors. This allows for a smoother tilting action and helps the windows look more attractive.
Locks and Supports
We also include locks and supports on all of the replacements that we install for you. For instance, protective locks and keepers are included to help improve overall stability and security. Both of these components are added to a steel support bar that provides even more security. The integral lift rail also makes the entire window easier to manipulate. The interior support web walls are also thirty percent thicker than the previous models that were available. In addition, all windows feature an outside finish that also boosts curb appeal.
Duralite is Our Specialty
Spacers are some of the most critical parts of any replacement window. The Duralite system is one of our patented methods for ensuring that your newly-installed replacements serve to transform and beautify your home! Even with no metal seals involved, this system still manages to exhibit low U-values, prevent unnecessary heat transfer, resist moisture damage, and prevent argon gas from escaping.
Window Replacement by Capital Remodeling
Capital Remodeling is ready to transform and beautify your home in Maryland, Virginia, and Georgia this winter with quality window replacement services that will exceed your expectations. With our reasonable prices and flawless customer service, you will love the results. If you’re ready for a professional, all-inclusive, free quote, visit us online or give us a call at 1-844-320-9847. If you’d like to see our previous projects, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.